Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Calling all Patients!!!!

Hi All,

Hope you are off to a great week thus far!  As many of you know,  I am in the process of becoming accredited with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (www.aacd.com) which is a very rigorous and distinguished honor.  I must submit/pass 5 cases with certain criterion  and take a written exam.  I have already passed a couple cases and the written exam but I am having a very difficult time finding the last case I need to become accredited; I need your help!  If you or anyone you know has to have a SINGLE tooth removed in the upper anterior region (canine, lateral incisor, or central incisor) and needs a bridge or implant to replace the tooth, please send them my way.  I will make sure that the case is drop dead gorgeous and I will give them 20% off as well. 

Thank you so much for your help!

Sarah Jebreil, DDS